Torn from Black Space


Torn From Black Space is the fourth album by guitarist Buckethead under the name of Death Cube K (Buckethead's anagram). In an interview with Submerged, he said:

"Torn from Black Space" by Death Cube K: "I always liked Bill's project (Laswell) and Buckethead, they and their band were called Death Cube K, because it's Buckethead's anagram. Bill when he was younger than I listened to the album of death Cube K called Dreamatorium when I went to sleep always gave me the most beautiful nightmares.The last album they did was 7 or 8 years ago.Bill remember things like when I said that I wanted to participate in a new album of Death Cube K making sounds with the turntable, like slowing it down with my hands or just creating or using effects or environments.It would sound like a vivid nightmare, starting strong but dispersing in a great environment or space. very inspired, there are 4 types playing riffs at more or less 5 different sounds per minute and some new things and projects at the moment that can not be revealed. " Songs list

The CD contains a total of 6 songs completely Dark Ambient:

1. Slow Descent 6:53

2. Hallow Ground 6:48

3. Watchers 7:54

4. Path of the Dead 6:55

5. Night Crawler 11:08

6. Hidden Chamber 11:46



wiki