Chicago XXVI


Chicago XXVI or Chicago 26 is a music album of the American band Chicago. The album was recorded during a performance in Chicago in July 1999. In addition, a number of studio recordings have been recorded on this compact disc. Chicago was then in popularity in a valley, hence the recordings were issued through their own label. After this album, in the United States there is a small revival place of their music with reissue of their previous albums, but remastered and sometimes with bonus tracks. The hoes refers to running gag to the US 26 freeway. Musicians Compositions (I’ve been) Searching so long Mongonucleosis Hard habit to break Call on me Feelin’ stronger everyday Just you’n’me Beginnings Hard to day I’m sorry Get away 25 to 6 to 4 Back to you(*) If I should ever lose you(*) (Your love keeps lifting me) higher and higher(*)

(*) Studio Shots

wiki